Quality Management System (QMS)
|ISO 9001:2015 applies to any organization which is interested to organize and formalize a management system – to assure its consistent product/service quality to customers, as well as to improve its management performance.
ISO 9001:2015 is a Quality Management System (QMS) that is designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product. ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001:2015
- Instant Market Recognition – with the ISO 9001 certificate and logo;
- Enhance organization’s performance
- Responsibilities and involvement of the top management
- Risk-based approach will enable the organization to use its QMS as a governance tool to identify business opportunities and effectively manage the risks
- Following the market trend – to meet customer demand
- Improved customer relationship
- Towards business excellence and profit sustainability – through knowledge management
- Reduced operating costs