- Sampling should be in accordance with Pakistan Standard Procedures.
- Samples of milk, Banaspati, Cooking oils, sugar, honey and other food items either open market or factory should be in original packing and sealed.
- Minimum quantity of custom / import samples should be one Kg/liter.
- Other food items like biscuits, pickles, jam jelly, Mayonnaise, turmeric, chili and spices should be in two packs of 400 grams for chemical section and two packs for microbiological section.
- Samples from SDC should be in sealed envelope with stamp.
- Ordinary/urgent samples will be reported on first come first basis.
- Extra ordinary situation such as electricity failure or equipment failure or unavailability of chemicals. Report can delay. QCC will not be taking any responsibility for any loss.
Special Instructions of Bottle Drinking Water in Microbiology Section.
- After filling the Bottle Drinking water, sample should be reached under 12 hours.
- Temperature maintained at 4˚C to 10˚C.
- Quantity of Bottled Drinking water should be 3 liter.
Samples would be returned on the following reasons:-
- Test facilities are not available.
- Samples are not properly sealed.
- Seals are broken.
- Quantity of sample is less than required quantity.
- Relevant Ps is not mentioned.