ISO-22716-GMP Cosmetics Management System
|SCC provides certification of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) management systems for cosmetics manufacturers.
The EU Regulation 1223/2009 (Cosmetics Regulation) has been in force since 11 July 2013 and requires all cosmetics manufacturers to implement good hygienic practice in the manufacture of cosmetics. Certification to ISO 22716 is one way to demonstrate compliance with these requirements.
European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients
In 2005 the Good Manufacturing Practice Working Group elaborated the first GMP guidelines specifically adapted to cosmetic ingredients, complying with by ISO 22716. These GMP guidelines took into consideration key aspects of the guidelines used in the pharmaceutical industry and ensure quality and safety in the production of cosmetic ingredients.
BENEFITS OF ISO-22716
- Instant Market Recognition – with the ISO certificate and logo;
- Enhance organization’s performance
- Responsibilities and involvement of the top management
- Risk-based approach will enable the organization to use its QMS as a governance tool to identify business opportunities and effectively manage the risks
- Following the market trend – to meet customer demand
- Improved customer relationship
- Towards business excellence and profit sustainability – through knowledge management
- Reduced operating costs