ISO-14001-Environmental Management System (EMS)
|ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an Environmental Management System (EMS). It does not state requirements for environmental performance, but sets out a framework that your client can follow in order to benefit the environment and also improve efficiency by reducing costs.
ISO 14001 certification can be used by any organization that wants to validate its improvement of resource efficiency, waste reduction, and drive down costs.
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification to your organization
- Improved performance of affected process
- Develops the corporate image and credibility
- Better environmental management reduces waste and energy use
- Improve efficiency to cut the cost of running your business
- Meet legal obligations to win greater stakeholder and customer trust
- Protects the client, assets, shareholders and directors
- Averts pollution and reduces waste,
- Responds to pressure from customers and shareholder